The Cagayan Valley Association of Tacoma
CVA is an association of people and groups with links by birth, childhood, education, marriage, church, or business to Region 2 in the Philippines which is comprised by the provinces of Cagayan, Isabela, Nueva Vizcaya, Quirino, and Batanes.
Vision: To serve as a fellowship and an advocate for people from Cagayan Valley.
Core Values: Camaraderie, Service, Heritage.
Its purpose is to:
1. Connect people and groups with links to Cagayan Valley.
2. Promote unity and collaboration among Filipino Americans and other community groups.
3. Provide assistance on health services, social services, naturalization, employment, job training, career counseling, business mentoring, and investment planning.
4. Undertake cultural, trade, and relief missions to Cagayan Valley.
5. Celebrate the Cagayan Valley heritage and culture.
Share This |